Thursday, June 11, 2009

Closed for the Summer

After much neglect, I've realized I just don't have the time to update this summer as often as preferred. With this in mind, I've decided to close my blog for the summer.

My Summer Reading List:

Direct Mail Copy That Sells!
The Ten Faces of Innovation: IDEO's Strategies for Defeating the Devil's Advocate and Driving Creativity Throughout Your Organization
The Four Steps to Epiphany
Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
In Pursuit of Elegance: Why the Best Ideas Have Something Missing
Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
The Only Other Investment Guide You'll Ever Need
The Long Tail: Why the Future of Business is Selling Less of More
Zig Ziglar's Secrets of Closing the Sale

Connect and Contact:
www.twitter.com/callmeelee
www.linkedin.com/in/eblee
eblee.yelp.com

Closing Notes:
Since I might as well end this entry on a high note, this past Monday I had the pleasure to eat lunch at DFJ headquarters and sit directly next to Tim Draper for an hour in a board meeting.

See you again in the fall.

EB

1 comment:

Matthew May said...

Well I for one hope you enjoy In Pursuit of Elegance and move it to the top of your list...which is a great list, btw.

Matthew E. May
Author, In Pursuit of Elegance